Three Brothers Die, One In Hospital After Drinking Energy Drink Given By Their Father

Three Brothers Die, One In Hospital After Drinking Energy Drink Given By Their Father

Three brothers, aged six, thirteen, and sixteen, from Ratanda, south of Heidelberg, Gauteng, have died, most likely as a result of poisoning.

A fourth brother is in critical condition in the hospital. It’s claimed that their father gave the siblings energy drinks to take to school this morning.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Jacob Zuma Given Deadline To Prove He Deserved Medical Parole

The boys complained of stomach cramps after drinking the drinks. Two died at school, and the third died on his way to the hospital.

A fifth brother did not drink the energy drink and is completely fine. Panyaza Lesufi, MEC for Basic Education in Gauteng, has expressed his dismay.

The post Three Brothers Die, One In Hospital After Drinking Energy Drink Given By Their Father appeared first on Surge Zirc SA.

Also Read

Related Articles