Father Of Three Siblings Who Died At School After Drinking ‘Energy Drink’ Found Unconscious

Father Of Three Siblings Who Died At School After Drinking ‘Energy Drink’ Found Unconscious

According to Gauteng police, the father of three children who died after consuming “energy drinks,” he allegedly gave them on Thursday was found unconscious at their home in Ratanda, near Heidelberg.

Officers rushed to the home after the children collapsed and died at their schools, according to Brig Brenda Muridili. They discovered the unconscious man at his home. He was rushed to the hospital on Thursday and is being guarded by police. “It is alleged he might be involved in the poisoning his children,” said Muridili.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Three Brothers Die, One In Hospital After Drinking Energy Drink Given By Their Father

Two of the children died shortly after consuming the drinks at school. The third died on the way to the hospital. The man’s fourth child survived but is still hospitalized.

According to the Gauteng Department of Education, the man’s fifth child survived because he did not consume the drink given to him by his father.

MEC for Education Panyaza Lesufi revealed that the children attended Ratanda Primary School and Khanya Lesedi Secondary School. On Friday, he planned to meet the schools and the children’s homes.

Muridili stated that police were looking into murder and attempted murder case against the father.

The post Father Of Three Siblings Who Died At School After Drinking ‘Energy Drink’ Found Unconscious appeared first on Surge Zirc SA.

Also Read

Related Articles